This is a bit of a different post. It is something that I want your input on. It is all about website traffic.
First I want to let you know that I paid to upgrade my site. It is something that I wanted to do from the start, but I wasn’t sure that blogging was something that I would stick to. It has been about 10 months and I’m going strong so I decided it was time.
My main question is how do you personally generate traffic on your blog site? I would just like to use this post as a central hub of information on how everyone generates their traffic.
I don’t have the kind of traffic I would like but I’m working towards it. I’ll tell you what I do.
- I try to post daily, at least once, and work to make my blog better
- I try to keep my content about my everyday life and what goes on in it
- I have linked social media accounts to my page (Instagram, Twitter, Google +, and Facebook)
- I try to like and comment, on other blogs with real content
- I try to follow blogs that are in the same niche as me (Kind of hard to find)
- I stay determined, and care about what I write (It isn’t a burden for my to write everyday)
- Be honest and true to who you are and it will reflect in your writing
- I try to have an easy to navigate theme, with simple menus
If you would like to participate here, just let me and others know what you do to generate traffic to your site, down below. If you want to, feel free to share your blog site, and other social media accounts as well.
If you don’t mind, and have the time, check out my sites, linked above, it would be greatly appreciated. Maybe this post will help others find your site and we can all help each other in the process. Thank you for taking the time to read and comment! 😀 😀