Today marks the 1 year anniversary of me starting this blog. I’ll share some stats for the occasion.
- In May of last year I was getting 89 views per month – Today I am receiving over 1,000
- I have made 235 posts (236 after this)
- I have had exactly 5,555 views over all
- I now have 298 followers! (Of course starting with 0)
This is all very crazy. I don’t usually stick with things like this very long and to think I have done this for a year blows my mind.
I’ll list a few things that I have learned in my first year of blogging:
- This shit is harder than it looks
- It is more and more time consuming than one would initially think
- You will go through slumps
- The community is awesome, and willing to help where they can
- You will meet people you never could have anywhere else
What I hope to achieve by next year:
- Meet more people in the blog community
- Double my follower count (Or more)
- I would love to get 5,000 views per month
- Figure out once and for all how to make real money blogging
- Continue having fun, and talking with everyone
Again this is great, it blindsided me. I saw it pop up as a notification and didn’t even realize that it was May again. Like my blog says, scatterbrain! I am everywhere and nowhere all at once, and can lose track of time very quickly.
Thank you all for the support you have given me and this blog. I hope with having a baby and having my world change forever that I can meet my goals and keep bringing you the content that we all want! 😀 😀