Wow! This is pretty awesome, I like awards, who doesn’t?!? It means a lot to me that Another blogger thinks highly enough about my work to nominate me for an award.
So here we go!
- You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog!
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice.
- Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
I do absolutely want to start out by thanking “The Great Awesome” for nominating me. Check out their blog for original content, fun posts, and all the memes and gifs you’ll ever need!
I will do my best to nominate people who really are versatile, informative, fun, and original.
**Remember, you don’t have to participate if you don’t want to! The recognition is still yours**
Gah I tried haha. I got 10 that’s pretty good! Please check out these blogs too. Each one is special in its own way. I love seeing the variety of content!
On to the facts!
- I will me a new dad any day now! It is super exciting and nerve wracking all at the same time. Wish us luck!
- I do all of my blogging on my down time at work. Mostly through lunch, because dedication, that’s why!! haha
- I am a Cancer! I was born in July. I have loved having my birthdays be in the summer, my whole life. We always would go swimming at the local pool!
- One of my dreams is to be able to open my own PC repair shop and have it be my full time career. It probably won’t happen where I live, due to the demand not being there but it would be cool.
- The only things that I gained through my five years spent at college were culture, life long friends, and my wife. I wish I could say there was more, but there really wasn’t. That wasn’t what I expected to go into debt for…..(Still wouldn’t trade it for anything)
- I am great with kids, and people with special needs. I worked in group homes for a while, and still would be there if they paid enough to live. I volunteered as a special needs camp counselor for 5 summers. I also worked at an after school program for children, while I was in high school.
- I can trace my family tree on my dad’s side all the way back to the 1100’s ( Without looking I can’t be positive, but its close to that give or take 100 years) That’s a long time ago!
Again I want to thank “The Great Awesome” for the nomination. I will wear the award proudly! 😀 😀