I was recently nominated by Dear Kitty for the “Real Neat Blog Award.” Thank you for the nomination, I gladly accept! 😀
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards; etc.):
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
My seven questions are:
- Where do most visits to your blog come from?
-Making me dig for stats haha. Most of my visitors are from somewhere in the United States of America.
- What is your favourite sport?
-I have always been a big fan of American football and the NFL. I played football for a number of years and still follow it today.
- What has been a special moment for you in 2017?
-The birth of my son. It is our first and we are loving every minute of it!
- What is your favourite quote?
-I do not have any favorite quotes. I find that, with most things, my mood changes and so does my taste in quotes.
- What was your favourite class when still at school?
-In high school, I enjoyed Psychology. In my four year college I enjoyed all of my elementary education classes. In my two year trade school I enjoyed the Linux classes.
- Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
-Corresponding with the last question, what I wanted to do and be when I grew up sooner haha. I would have saved myself some money. XD
- What good things do you expect in 2018?
-Who knows, I hope to advance in my career, add some equity to my home, and who knows maybe add an addition to that family. 😀
I think it is neat to do these awards because it lets your readers learn a bit more about you. there is no pressure to do them and it can just be fun. It doesn’t hurt that it can also help you spread the word of your blog as well as the word of other deserving blogs in the process. For that reason I will nominate a few of my newest followers.
-Eliza from Elizarudolf
-Marc from Recovery Uncensored
-Sarah from Paul Sees The World
-Fiona from Authors Interviews
-Michael from Procrastinaction
Again, no pressure to accept this award. I just wanted to at least send out the well wishes and let you all know you have “Neat Blogs” 😉
One last thank you to Dear Kitty!