I was nominated for the “Sunshine Blogger Award” by my new friend Lily over at Retrospectivelily.com .
I graciously accept, this nomination and want to thank Lily for the chance to be apart of this award! Please check out her blog for great posts about literature and much more!
Lets get into this thing!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring as they spread sunshine to the blogging community.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
On to the questions!!!
- What television show are you watching right now (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, network TV, etc.)? No joke, I just finished binging all 7 seasons of Game of Thrones! I am watching the Olympics on live TV, and The Detour.
- What are you reading right now?
….Um, about that. For real, nothing. On an honest note, not being religious I really want to read the NAB cover to cover.
- Coffee or Tea? Black Coffee. At least two full cups a day! I got to lazy to add other things haha.
- Why do you blog? I have been asked this on multiple occasions. I started because I was bored with some free time at work. I had no plans no goals, nothing at all. I now write to chronicle my daily life mostly, and to throw in a few extras when I am able.
- If traveling were free, where would you like to go? I have friends in the Netherlands that I haven’t met yet. I would also love to go to the Ukraine, since that is where some of my family was born. I now sponsor a child in Zambia and think it would be a great experience to visit him and his family.
- Who is your favorite band or musician? Recently I have been big on EDM and never thought I would be. It helps me relax and focus. I enjoy Krady, Nicky Romero, Monster Cat, and Cell Dweller.
- What is your dream job? I would have to say being a CTO or Director of IT would be awesome. That is what I am striving to be currently.
- If you could only pick one for the rest of your life_books, movies, or television shows/series-which would you pick? Hands down I would pick television. They offer more content usually at an acceptable length. I am a huge fan of visual media and books usually don’t don’t do it for me.
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever been given? Good question, I’m not sure anything has ever stuck. Maybe just the mindset of living below my means.
- What is the worst movie you’ve ever seen. Damn, that is tough. I try my whole life to avoid bad movies and now that I have to pick it is hard to do so. Not sure I can pick just one. I would say most parody movies are awful. Most of Will Ferrell’s later works are also terrible. I hate most movies with Vince Vaughn in them too haha. That is just a personal preference.
- What are your goals for this year? My wife and I have a huge goal of building or putting a house down and are currently trying to start that process. It is driving my crazy already so the sooner the better.
Now, it’s time for another round of nominations and questions!
- What television show are you watching right now (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, network TV, etc.)?
- What are you reading right now, or what is the last book you read?
- Coffee or tea?
- Why do you blog?
- If traveling were free, where would you like to go?
- Who is your favorite band or musician?
- What is your dream job?
- If you could only have one for the rest of your life–books, movies, or television shows/series–which would you pick?
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever been given?
- What is the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
- What are your goals for this year?
Again I would like to thank Lily for this opportunity and award, please check out her blog! You won’t be disappointed. 😀 😀