This weekend was pretty fun. We went back to my wife’s grandparent’s house and had a nice time. Friday night we kind of celebrated our sister in-law’s birthday. So her little family came over and we had ice cream cake and board games. Their little boy Carter was there and was trying to give Everett hugs, but it was a bit aggressive. When Everett would try to crawl away he would try pushing on his back until he kind of fell flat. We didn’t quite care for that so we stopped it pretty quick. We don’t want Everett to not want to play with others because of something like that or not want him to like going back there.
The boys were fine other wise. Here is carter “helping” us put Everett to sleep.
The next day we woke up and had some breakfast. I got up at about 5am, because I had wine the night before. Don’t ask me why, but when I have even a little bit to drink I am wide awake early! So I was able to catch the sunrise, while everyone was asleep. 😀
Everett had his bottle, and then some Greek yogurt. If you follow me on Instagram you probably already saw his before and after photos haha. This one happens to be an after photo.
Later my mother in-law stopped by to bring him this toy to play with. He really enjoyed it, even though the batteries were dead. XD
Since he is on the move he found this chair, that normally has a teddy bear sitting in it. So I moved that and put him in its place. I think it fits just right!
We took the time to talk about the whole house situation and moving back, and it didn’t turn out super well. We ultimately would like to move back and be there, but it may not be in the cards. Her grandfather is not sure he could get a loan for a house, due to his age. This means that we wouldn’t, probably, be able to put one down since we already have a new mortgage. I don’t think the bank would give us more. He did offer to give us $25K for a house, or I’m assuming anything we would need to move back, which is tempting and nice. It just may not be enough, or at the right time for us to be able to make it happen. I may call the bank and see what they think, and have them explain bridge loans, and explain when payments would start in the instance of putting down a home, rather than buying one out right. This assuming we could get any money. Who knows, but it is looking like we may just stay where we are and pay our mortgage down and sell when we find the right place near us, or try moving back there again.
Saturday afternoon we came back home and just kind of unwound. We weren’t seeing eye to eye on the big discussion, about the housing dilemma, so we just took our space and chilled. Sunday we spoke about it when we were calmed down and ready to listen to each other, and everything went pretty smooth. Again we still don’t have a real final decision but we are getting there.
Everett was up pretty much all day Sunday, and ready to move. Don’t mind my awful hairline, rather focus on the happy baby on my shoulders haha.
We were gifted some shoes from our sister in-law so it was time for Everett to try some on. I don’t think he was too big of a fan but he seemed to be fine.
We spent the rest of Sunday cleaning the house, doing laundry, and getting groceries. It was pretty relaxed, just the way we wanted it. I was able to mail in our taxes today, and scan all the documents into my PC yesterday. I also organized my letters from Abel in a scrap book, that way I can keep the hard copies to look back on hopefully in 8 years when he graduates from the program. 😀
That is all for me today. I hope you had a great weekend, and I’ll see you all again tomorrow! 😀 😀